Plans and Pricing
The KickstarterDon't know where to start?
- This is an introductory offer! You have an idea in your head but don't know where to start to create your online course. You have questions: Where do I start? How much do I include? Do I need handouts? How do I make them? How do I get it all online?
- If you have questions and need someone to steer you in the right direction, this is for you. We'll talk on a Video call, I'll review your ideas, we'll craft an outline of what you need to do NOW to get started.
- Includes a video call, and 90 minutes of my time working on your materials.
Cut & PolishQuality Assurance and Consistency Check
- Your course is done! But, you want a professional eye to review for consistency, grammar, look and feel. I'll go through your whole course, and make suggestions. I'll give you confidence in your course so you can publish with pride!
- Includes grammar and spelling review, lesson consistency, graphic consistency, and suggestions on how to give it a polish. I'll even show you where you can cut out some repetition and fine-tune the message.
- Pricing may change depending on the length of the course.
The RetainerDo it with me!
- You have content, you have an audience, you don't have time to do it yourself. Hand over your the parts you don't want to do, and free your time up for doing the things you love.
- Includes 5 Hours of course creation help
- 1 month of eMail questions, replies within 24hrs (probably quicker)
- Anything online course-related! Graphics, writing, photography, editing, instructional design
- Need more time? Just top up!
Schedule a free discovery session
We'll spend 30 minutes talking about what you can do to get your course done!
I didn’t have any hesitations about working with Tammy after I learned she had the exact experience I was looking for.
My favorite part of working with Tammy was that she was able to take the GAPS Diet class that I’d been teaching both live and online for 3 years and translate it in to a self-study program. She added learning objectives, fun little quizzes, and reorganized the lessons for a better flow of information – things I never thought of since designing classes in not in my background. She was also open all to my questions and suggestions.
I highly recommend Tammy’s eLearning service and will use it again on my next course.
Even though she was working from another country it was easy to communicate with her. Her experience really enhanced the value of my offering.
“Ms. Perry was instrumental in the creation of an eLearning Template which went on to win a Codie Award and the praises of AutoDESK educators throughout North America and Europe. Her design and programming has since been used to create hundreds of hours of content in multiple languages. Her knowledge of multiple eLearning Authoring Tools, Instruction Design and best Design Practices was simply invaluable. I highly recommend her services and would not hesitate to entrust to her any additional responsibilities which may fall outside the scope of mainstream Instructional Design.”
“Tammy was an integral member of our e-learning development team at Memorial and applied her technical and intuitive skills to the successful development of numerous e-learning projects.
Tammy was regarded as a training and support coach for various internal office systems and processes. She also designed and delivered numerous customized training sessions to a variety of local audiences in Canada.
I also had the pleasure to work with Tammy on several international development projects in Latin America where she delivered training sessions to local students. My working experience with Tammy was very positive, and she comes with my highest recommendation.”
“Tammy from ELearning Virtual Assistance helped and walked me through setting up a tricky document from beginning to end. I definitely recommend her services and will be using them again in the future!”